Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Why You should be a Tea Drinker

Can I just talk about how much I love tea for a moment?? Because seriously, it's the best thing in the world as far as beverages go!

Why you ask?

1. ) It's always good for you in one way or another.

2.) It comes in soooo many different flavors, each with there own health benefits.

3.) It comes in a variety of colors and smells delicious.

4.) It's good hot or cold.

5.) Often you don't even have to add sweetener to enjoy it.

6.)But if you want to add things, the list is endless of what you can add!

So maybe it's because I'm a bit of a book nerd. (Really I love nothing more than sitting down in a quiet place in front of a fire on a cold winter day with a cup of tea and my favorite book. <3) But! Tea is fantastic for all kinds of people.

And it is especially fantastic for when you are on a juice cleanse!
So long as you don't add sugar and there is no caffeine. I like to stick with green and herbal teas for now.









Told you was a book nerd. ;)









One of my favorite brands is called Tazo, which I find at Wal-mart. Most of their tea's have a nice strong flavor which I prefer when I'm juicing. Passion and Wild Sweet Orange are two of my favorites!
I started drinking this tea when I was in Colorado last fall and I haven't stopped since.




    I often drink tea at night, especially when it's cold out. It helps get water in my system when I don't want to drink cold water. It keeps my stomach full of water since I try not to eat after 7 in the afternoon. Sipping on some tea has been a fantastic way to help me change my habits. 


I got this assortment of teas for Christmas from my parents. I love how much variety there is. I'm always mixing my own concoctions to see which I like best. And occasionally adding some fruit juice is a good way to make it taste even better!


So if you are not a tea drinker, I suggest you become one. ;)






More on tea will be coming soon, also in the form of an e-book. ;)

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment